SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC is partnering with Rangam Consultants!
Are you interested in working for a company who embraces differences and builds inclusion? Our customer, Schneider Electric is now hiring for a 2nd Shift (3:30 PM - 12:00 AM, M-F) Warehouse Assembler to work at their 650,000 square foot facility in Middletown, Pennsylvania.
Schneider Electric is offering a $600 retention bonus, if you start before May 31, 2021. You will receive a $200 retention bonus at your 30, 60 & 90 day milestone that totals $600.
Fulltime benefits offered upon conversion (no waiting period):
- Medical benefits including dental and vision, life and accidental death, disability and HAS for employee, spouse, and family.
- MDLive and health advocacy solutions
- Employee wellbeing program (Virgin pulse) in which employees can get up $400 dollars a year following healthy habits, yearly free health evaluations, and free flu shots for the employee and family.
- 401K matching up to 6%
- Employee assistance program for employee and family
Vacation & Holidays
- Holidays 11 days (4 of the employee’s choice)
- PTO 15 days and+ after years of service
Employee Perks & Benefits
- Employee discount portal
- Employee share plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Money Coaching
- Student Loan Refinance
- Once a year new steel toe shoes provided
- High visibility vests and t-shirts provided.
- Great work environment, safe (see COVID Safety Program) and culture as well as development, training, and flexible hours.
Performance/Recognition & Employee Engagement
- Yearly performance appraisal & award (depending on employees rating and performance)
- Perfect Attendance bonus every 6 months.
- Employee of the month, managers selection, birthday, and milestones
- Employee Engagement Events, such as safety celebration, Diversity and Inclusion, Mother’s Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Community events
The facility produces network enclosures (racks) for the data center industry. The rack assembly lines are located inside the distribution center. The racks are typically shipped with back-up power units (UPS) and cooling equipment. Some of our end customers include internet giants like Microsoft, Google, and Amazon. The successful applicant will be responsible for assembling data center enclosures. You will have the potential to be hired on as a permanent member of the team!
- Responsible for assembling data center enclosures.
- The ideal candidate will have some basic manufacturing/warehouse experience that includes, but is not limited to assembly, boxing, and lifting.
- Ability to perform basic manufacturing/warehouse functions including but not limited to assembly, boxing, and lifting.
- Ability to use hand tools such as electric screwdrivers, band cutters and hammers.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 40 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Team oriented and willing to help the team reach daily goals.
- Attention to detail required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- 40 hr. work week; plus, overtime, as needed, to fulfill production requirements.