Are you interested in working for a company who believes good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress? Our client is the company for you!
This client is looking for a Project & Data Manager who is fluid in managing complex data, able to puling insights from the data, getting quickly into new digital tools, and is comfortable in processes that try to use facts/data/unbiased-based decision making. An individual with a degree in business or engineering with 3 to 5 years of experience in complex projects through the full life cycle, ideally certified a project manager.
Key activities will include (but will not be limited to) coordination of delivery, changes and adjustments of the project scope, measuring of project performance, risk management, production of project documentation and quality data collection coordination.
Qualifications and skills:
- Demonstrate effective stakeholder management.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills. Advanced Excel skills desired.
- Ability to work on simultaneous tasks with limited supervision.
- Delivery under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Sound research, analysis, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Desired experience working in technology enabled change programs and projects.
- An understanding of the principles, practices, and methodologies of analyzing, designing, planning and documenting ‘As is’ and ‘To be’ business processes. This includes the ability to drive change to adopt cloud-based processes where appropriate.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral.
- Project experience with cloud-based procurement and sourcing solutions.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.