Are you interested in working for a company who believes good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress? Our client is the company for you!
This client is looking for a Logistics Category Analyst that can manage complex data sets into meaningful data to tell a story. This person would also need to be able to take data from systems and put it into a useable format using technology to make business decisions. Also looking for someone that has intellectual curiosity for digging into data, working with global stakeholders to confirm data accuracy and validity.
Key activities will include (but will not be limited to) spend analytics and contract identification for the Parcel/Premium Courier/Courier category. Data gathering for Category strategy and assist with role out of RFP standards for Regional Sourcing events. Other activities would include validating an immense and complex data set by using technology to synthesize the data and make it meaningful to be able to take action.
Qualifications and skills:
- Degree in Supply Chain or Business with 3 to 5 years of experience in complex projects through the full life cycle, ideally an expert in Data Analysis
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills. Advanced Excel skills required. Alteryx and Power BI experience desired.
- Ability to work on simultaneous tasks with limited supervision.
- Delivery under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Sound research, analysis, and problem-solving capabilities..
- Effective communication skills both written and oral..
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desire.