DiversAbility leverages strong ties to Fortune 500 employers, partnerships with the disability community, and the latest technologies to deliver an integrated solution for attracting and hiring qualified talent with unique abilities.
Our client has a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. They use their reach and size for good - striving to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Our client is looking for a candidate with Autism, disabilities, or other neurodiversities to fill a Mold Tooling Technician located in Jacksonville, Florida.
This position supports manufacturing by servicing the injection mold tooling used on the production lines. Mold service includes assembly, disassembly, preventive and reactive maintenance of the injection mold and components, required to deliver production-ready molds within tolerance and on time. These positions also support projects to drive continuous improvement. Performs all work with adherence to GMP, EHS, and Quality procedures.
- Deliver production ready injection molds. (45%)
- Preventative mold maintenance. (45%)
- Emergency response for mold repair related to IMM machine troubleshooting. (5%)
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management. (5%)
High School Diploma
Experience and Skills:
- Working knowledge of mold components and interaction as it impacts the injection molding manufacturing process and the attributes that impact quality,
- Tooling experience and knowledge of troubleshooting/repair, equipment prototyping, mechanical part's design, materials/metal working,
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service - people skills
- Must meet established department productivity, quality, safety, and environmental requirements.
- Must have math skills to include, but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, fractions, decimals, as well as the ability to convert between standard and metric measurements.
- Ability to prioritize projects and tasks. Ability to handle multiple tasks. Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work in an empowered work team environment.
- Basic PC skills: Microsoft Office and internet.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills