SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC IS PARTNERING WITH RANGAM CONSULTANTS!
Are you interested in working for a company who embraces differences and builds inclusion? Our client (Schneider Electric) is now hiring for a 2nd Shift (3:30PM – 12AM EST) High Reach Forklift Operator to work at their 650,000 square foot facility in Middletown, PA.
Schneider Electric is offering a $600 retention bonus, if you start before May 31, 2021. You will receive a $200 retention bonus at your 30, 60 & 90 day milestone that totals $600.
Fulltime benefits offered upon conversion (no waiting period):
- Medical benefits including dental and vision, life and accidental death, disability and HAS for employee, spouse, and family.
- MDLive and health advocacy solutions
- Employee wellbeing program (Virgin pulse) in which employees can get up $400 dollars a year following healthy habits, yearly free health evaluations, and free flu shots for the employee and family.
- 401K matching up to 6% & Employee assistance program for employee and family
Vacation & Holidays
- Holidays 11 days (4 of the employee’s choice) & PTO 15 days and+ after years of service
Employee Perks & Benefits
- Employee discount portal, Employee share plan, Tuition reimbursement, Money Coaching, Student Loan Refinance
- Once a year new steel toe shoes provided & High visibility vests and t-shirts provided.
- Great work environment, safe (see COVID Safety Program) and culture as well as development, training, and flexible hours.
Performance/Recognition & Employee Engagement
- Yearly performance appraisal & award (depending on employees rating and performance)
- Perfect Attendance bonus every 6 months.
- Employee of the month, managers selection, birthday, and milestones
- Employee Engagement Events, such as safety celebration, Diversity and Inclusion, Mother’s Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. Community events
High Reach Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift: 3:30PM – 12AM EST
- Follow all safety rules and requirements.
- Perform variety of warehouse functions including pick, pack, and ship.
- Load, unload, move, put-away, and stage products and materials using a forklift, or other power equipment.
- Perform daily inspection on equipment.
- Check orders for accuracy.
- Prepare products for shipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Shipping and Receiving with High Reach Forklift experience.
- Shipping and Receiving experience.
- High Reach Forklift certification.
- You are safety minded, team oriented and have a great attitude.
- You have previous warehousing experience.
- 6 months or more of powered industrial truck (PIT) experience appreciated by not required.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able perform moderate physical activity throughout your shift.
- Must be able to lift to 40 pounds throughout your shift.