If you are an analytical and data-driven professional interested in working with market leading tools and technology, we are your next destination employer! Apply to join our Office of Inclusive Engagement (OIE) Reporting & Analytics team (HR division) to help analyze and measure diversity programs related to supply chain and human capital. Our rapidly growing OIE Reporting & Analytics practice brings deep expertise in areas of risk quantification, predictive modeling, financial analysis, statistics, and other data reporting techniques to help us further our mission - Right People, Right Role, Right Now. In this brand-new role, you will support our efforts in partnering with internal business divisions and other key stakeholders to produce innovative and ad-hoc reports for the Office of Inclusive Engagement, as well as data models to address a variety of business/regulator needs. Today’s business challenges present a new wave of leveraging HR data to derive key business insights.
Your work falls into three primary categories:
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analyses using analytical tools such as SQL, SAS, and Python.
- Produces and supports quarterly internal and external reporting process for Office of Inclusive Engagement to ensure we remain compliant with our regulator, meet, if not exceed, annual objectives, and gaps are monitored and addressed in a timely manner.
- Supports ad hoc reporting and data requests.
- Applies results of analyses and provides recommendations and alternatives based on the full spectrum of internal/external considerations.
- Creates data reporting dashboards using visualization tools such as Tableau and MicroStrategy.
- Assists in defining, measuring, and reporting on D&I-specific metrics-based understanding of program goals and analysis of D&I data.
- Data Analysis
- Applies ETL techniques (Extract, Transform, Load) to gather and consolidate data for analysis.
- Designs validation models to ensure accuracy and completeness of reports.
- Displays proven comfort and an intellectual curiosity for working with very large sets of data.
- Identifies data issues, collaborates with key stakeholders to resolve and obtain approval.
- Assists with finding patterns, trends and relationships in diversity data to help identify future goals and opportunity areas.
- Identifies key market-level questions, problems, and opportunities to drive growth and diversity outcomes.
- Project Support
- Collaborates with project teams, facilitating and coordinating project work within and across business units.
- Partners with technical project leads, as appropriate, to ensure project deadlines are met and implementation and results are archived.
- Develops process flows and procedures to document each step required in the generation of deliverable outputs.
- Detail-oriented and outstanding organizational and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities keeping a positive attitude.
- Typically has 3-6 years of data analysis experience, with a combination of business and technical skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Actuarial Science, or Economics)
- Advanced SQL skills required
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Access skills
- 2+ years of experience – using Tableau for data visualization and building dashboards
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced work environment
Key to success in this role
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter able to scope, manage, oversee and deliver end products
- Proficient in SQL, SAS, Tableau, MS Access, and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to build financial models
- Keen attention-to-detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Mortgage industry
- Supplier and Workforce diversity
- Machine Learning
- Actuarial Science
- R or Python
Top 3 Personal Competencies to have:
- Drive for Execution —Focus on real results rather than the appearance of results
- Partnership —Build trust and strong partnership through my own and my team’s actions
- Customer Focus —Seek and use data and feedback to enhance customer outcomes