IT Technical Specialist
- Works directly with business unit clients to understand specific business processes and business drivers and business strategy across multiple business units; identifies and communicates resulting needs and opportunities for business process improvement that can be enabled via technology.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Ensures projects adhere to system life cycle requirements. Supports system audit activities.
- Identifies current and emerging business needs and evaluates alternative technology solutions using standard information systems methodologies and best practices. Proactively seek out strategic business opportunities with business unit for the application of new or existing technology capabilities.
- Develops technology strategies that meet the requirements of the business. Identifies the business impact of alternative strategies. Ensures alignment between business strategies and technology directions. Prepares testing plans to confirm that requirements and system design are accurate and complete.
- Identify process disconnects and translate them into improvement opportunities with cost savings or avoidance, productivity improvements, or revenue generating business benefits. Develops business relationships and integrates activities with other BTO's to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Manages relationships between clients involved and BTOs to assure effective communication between the groups is occurring. Brokers services within BTS community on behalf of customers; coordinates system solutions.
- Coordinates with other BTS functional areas to remain current on project status, and inform customer management of progress; conversely, keeps BTS managers aware of user issues and resolves conflicts.
- Identifies the impact of any relevant statutory, internal or external regulations on the organization's use of information.
- Contributes to Digital Supply Chain architecture activities to define and implement cross-supply chain roadmaps to drive efficiencies and improve data handling, alignment and quality.
- Lead innovation projects to investigate, assess and pilot technologies that have potential to transform existing business solutions and processes.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer engineering.
- Equivalent experience is defined as six years combined experience in the above areas.
- 5-8 years of combined experience in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer engineering (in addition to equivalent experience listed above, if applicable).
- Experience with the Biopharma or Healthcare industry
- Experience with software lifecycle processes in a regulated industry and system audit
- Proficiency with SAP ECC, Hana
- Familiar with global serialization / track and trace systems and regulations
- Supply Chain experience a plus