Education High School Diploma or GED
- Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
- Primary Job Function Assemble heart valves in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures Utilize small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measuring equipment, microscopes and test fixtures Participate in meetings as requested Work with peers, trainer, supervisor, and engineers to resolve line issues and suggest improvements
- Maintain clean room integrity by using proper attire and adherence to clean room environment practices and procedures
- Maintain accurate documentation records related to quality, work in progress, test results, and special projects Adhere to and support general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, QSR and FDA regulations Proficient in basic assembly procedures Build and evaluate prototype components and devices
- Core Job Responsibilities Role is primarily responsible for Operational project planning implementation, valve process planning feedback, and manufacturing testing standards review and compliance.
- Valve Specialists are responsible for ensuring the tissue, stent, and all compliant valve materials used in Tendyne's end product, successfully meet all planning based on design, testing, verification, validation for new and existing products, and support of team members.
- The Valve Specialist and this team is responsible for reporting results to the management team, team members, and any investigative auditors regarding issues that could impact the quality, efficacy or safety of the product.
- Supervisory/Management Responsibilities Position Accountability / Scope Tendyne's Valve Specialist reports to the Production Supervisor and is responsible for valve manufacturing standards and methods, valve processing for the company, and all tissue needs for the team.