Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that organization. They are the top in the financial industry and they may be looking for you!
My client is in search of a Quality Specialist for their Recovery Collections/Processing Department
A Quality Specialist is responsible for:
- Reviewing and monitoring the operational aspects of the documents signing process to ensure quality and consistency throughout the department are achieved.
- Ensure the contents of the documents are accurate
- Identifying and raising process gaps, trends and opportunities
- Recommend process improvements.
- Successfully completing all training requirements on a regular basis to continue performing in this role.
In this role you will:
- Perform quality analysis and verify all facts in the documents match against a set of test criteria
- Review and verify that all required documentation is present for each unique document
- Confirm that the required actions were administered prior to completion of the documentation
- Review and ensure the necessary certifications are intact when signing a document
- Ensure the required information was entered into journals for each document executed
- Immediately identify errors and raise through the proper escalation process
- Assist in the identification and escalation of process related issues and improvement opportunities
- Interface with partners as needed during on-site process reviews
- Meet performance standards for all aspects of document control within the area
- Work with limited supervision and meet performance related standards and goals for quality and productivity
- Successfully complete all required training
- Ensure full compliance with policies, procedures, applicable laws and regulations for document processing
- College degree or equivalent or 2-3 years’ work experience
- Strong analytical and statistical proficiency and problem-solving skills
- Strong PC Skills (proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and Access preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and quality to identify and raise any inaccuracies or omissions within documentation
- Proficient in organizational, time management, research and follow-up skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced high-volume environment
Must demonstrate integrity, high morale and a positive attitude