Want to be part of technology that matters? This 12-month cohort program designed for recent Computer Science/Computer Engineering grads will springboard you into a full-time career with an industry leader building the future of technology for the housing/finance industry.
Your Work Will Focus in One of Three Areas:
- Develop new use cases to detect, report, log, track, and escalate security events
- Coordinating activities for monitoring, triage, and escalation of security events affecting the company’s information assets
- Analyze and research known indicators of compromise (IOCs), correlate events, identify malicious activity, and take appropriate steps
- Identify new and emerging threats, then build and execute required action plans ?
- Manage security events identified from enterprise SIEM tool, Threat Intelligence, End-user notifications, etc. to determine security risk and respond following standard operating procedures
- Develop Security Operations playbooks to ensure threat detection, monitoring, response and forensics activities align with best practices, and provide comprehensive mitigation of threats
Technology Risk and Controls
- Support the IT division’s top risk and control priorities as a member of the IT Risk Management team and the company’s first line of defense (1LOD)
- Implement risk management efforts to reduce risk to IT business processes, and to strengthen controls that reduce risk
- Provide IT Division business process reporting and help track, monitor and report on risk and control assessments
- Coordinate audits and exams; including contributing to action plans
- Develop communication and training materials; assist with stakeholder coordination and relationship management
- As member of a product team, participate in implementation planning, create artifacts, test and demonstrate technology
- Brainstorm and design technical approaches; evaluate new technologies
- Analyze project-related problems and create innovative solutions
- Support product quality and timeliness
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related, relevant experience and coursework (Finance or Accounting majors considered for IT Risk/Controls roles; Information Security majors considered for InfoSec roles)
- Knowledge of SIEM (such as Splunk) for development of search queries and correlation rules, plus experience investigating issues on Windows and Unix (for InfoSec role only)
- Experience with popular business tools (Windows, Office Professional, Visio, SharePoint, etc.)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Graduation no more than 18 months prior to June 2020 start date??
- Knowledge of Agile software development project methodologies preferred
- Demonstrated analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized, ability to meet deadlines, work independently, manage multiple priorities
Keys to Success in this Role??
- Ability to work effectively and productively in a team or independently
- Technology-first mindset, outstanding analytical skills and drive for innovation
- Willingness to try new things and learn fast