Envelope Processing (Candling)
Envelope Processing (Candling) is the process to ensure that no items are left in envelopes after the contents were processed.
- Attention to detail
- Able to open ziplock-type bags
- Work a table with direct lighting
- Work in a team of 2 people
- Work at a moderate pace, with limited supervision
- Use shredding machine safely
- Must demonstrate integrity, high morale and a positive attitude
Government Security Clearance may be required for this position. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Employment History
- Proof of legal U.S. residence for up to 7 years
- This position may require you to work non-traditional hours and/or additional hours as business needs arise.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org