Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that organization. They are the top in the financial industry, and they may be looking for you!
My client is in search of a Envelope Processor who will be responsible to ensure that no items were left in envelopes after the contents were processed. You are expected to work at a moderate pace, with limited supervision; Use shredding machine safely
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Remittance Processing &/or Banking experience, a plus
Top Three Critical Skills:
- Work with 1 or more people in same space
- Attention to detail
- Ability to open ziplock bags
- No remote work available for this role
- Temp to perm Opportunity
- Government Security Clearance may be required for this position.
- This includes, but is not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Employment History
- Proof of legal U.S. residence for up to 7 years
This position may require you to work non-traditional hours and/or additional hours as business needs arise