Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that organization. They are the top in the financial industry, and they may be looking for you!
My client is in search of a Documents Processor who will be responsible for Handles a variety of functions centered on the processing of data and documentation including documentation review, document handling, document preparation, document processing, transaction processing, remittance processing, and data entry. Transfer information with efficient technology services to an output file for updating. May involve the physical and electronic handling of information.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Remittance Processing &/or Banking experience, a plus
Top Three Critical Skills:
- Sorting, filing and distributing work
- Alphanumeric data entry skills
- Scanning documents
- No remote work available for this role
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Government Security Clearance may be required for this position.
- This includes, but is not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Employment History
- Proof of legal U.S. residence for up to 7 years
This position may require you to work non-traditional hours and/or additional hours as business needs arise