Process Technician - Lithography
Perform functions associated with all wafer production including operation and process.
Responsible for electronically reviewing and setting up material for qualification. Disposition of material will include using electronic systems to send material to rework and path qualification.
Work is complex and ranges from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature with broadly defined parameters. High degree of judgment and initiative is required in resolving complex nonstandard problems and developing recommendations. In addition, the Process Technician may participate in safety forums as required.
Associate degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent technical skills preferred. A bachelor's degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering is a plus.
- Read, comprehend and execute instructions
- Ability to multitask successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter who can plan effectively and know when to ask for help
- Capable of managing own activities as well as support teammates as needed.
- Working efficiently from standard procedures, specifications and task list.
- Computer literacy and attention to detail.
- Ability to sit long periods working on laptop while taking frequent breaks to stretch.
- Be compliant with all safety standards.