Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that oganization. They are the top in the financial industry and they may be looking for you!
My client is in search of a Data Analyst to perform the following tasks: consulting, analyzing requirements, perform testing and implementation onto Remittance Edge and Receivables Online application as well as support Healthcare Link. The individual will be required to produce assigned projects and assist with addressing reported issues. Job skill training will be provided to the individual as needed.
· Contributes expertise to defining new client Receivables solutions in conjunction with Product, Operations, and Technology development.
· Interfaces with internal service partners and the client to scope client needs and provides solutions to mitigate risk and/or errors
· Implement and/or Support client solutions within specified timeframes working with internal and external clients
· Build profiles and/or transmissions for Receivables Operations which includes providing coding specifications to Technology partners for development and testing.
· Handle projects required to roll out new products or services for Lockbox/Receivables Support and Implementation teams.
· Provide support to team colleagues as required; may involve training.
· May coordinate and manage internal and external parties to deliver the solution within the required timeline for the client.
· Facilitate issue resolution, user acceptance testing, training, etc. related to the client implementation.
· Understanding of technical systems to manage the client's implementations
· Provide ad-hoc support in planning and implementation of high profile and/or large volume projects within the team
· Attend client meetings to review the project against the plan.
· Identify risks and escalate them on time to minimize any problem for the client and/or business.
· Control the team’s processes and procedures by assuring these are compliant with the company standards. When these are found out of control, insure there is a corrective or preventive action in place.
· Assign and distribute activities and work load among the team members accordingly
· Accountability for Receivables Operations Implementation end-to end processes.
· May be responsible for maintenance of the team’s internal database
· Provide off hour support on a rotating schedule
· Some travel may be required
Skills required are intermediate level:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Time management, organizational, and planning skills
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong project management skills
· Attention to detail
· Client focused
Technical knowledge with the following:
· Computer Science degree or 3 years or more equivalent work experience
· PC/Workstation usage skills in a Windows environment are required
· Knowledge of business software applications