The individual will work directly with Sales, Product, Implementations, Technology, Operations, and/or the client. While working with these areas some of the tasks that will be performed are: consulting, analyzing requirements, perform testing and implementation onto Remittance Edge and Receivables Online application as well as support Healthcare Link. The individual will be required to manage assigned projects and assist with addressing reported issues. Must be flexible; job responsibilities may change on short notice based on the needs of the group and the client base. Job skill training will be provided to the individual as needed. This is a highly visible position in a time-sensitive and delivery-sensitive environment.
· Provide assistance to Sales, Product, Implementations, and Technology in developing client solutions where significant opportunities and/or nonstandard requirements are identified, ensuring consistency with client Treasury Services strategy and capabilities.
· Contributes expertise to defining new client Receivables solutions in conjunction with Product, Operations, and Technology development.
· Interfaces with internal service partners and the client to scope client needs and provides solutions to mitigate risk and/or errors
· Implement, Manage, and/or Support client solutions within specified timeframes working with internal and external clients
· Build profiles and/or transmissions for Receivables Operations which includes providing coding specifications to Technology partners for development and testing.
· Handle projects required to roll out new products or services for Lockbox/Receivables Support and Implementation teams.
· Provide support to team colleagues as required; may involve training.
· Where applicable, visit client site to review current processes and consult on best practices and/or solutions.
· May coordinate and manage internal and external parties to deliver the solution within the required timeline for the client.
· Facilitate issue resolution, user acceptance testing, training, etc. related to the client implementation.
· Work with vendors when applicable for third party services.
· Understanding of technical systems to manage the client's implementations
· Provide ad-hoc support in planning and implementation of high profile and/or large volume projects within the team
· Attend client meetings to review the project against the plan.
· Identify risks and escalate them on time to minimize any problem for the client and/or business.
· Control the team’s processes and procedures by assuring these are compliant with the company standards. When these are found out of control, insure there is a corrective or preventive action in place.
· Assign and distribute activities and work load among the team members accordingly
· Accountability for Receivables Operations Implementation end-to end processes.
· May be responsible for maintenance of the team’s internal database
· Provide off hour support on a rotating schedule
· Some travel may be required
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue.
Skills required are intermediate:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Time management, organizational, and planning skills
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong project management skills
· Leadership skills
· Client relationship and presentation skills
· Attention to detail
· Client focused
Technical knowledge with the following:
· Computer Science degree or 3 years or more equivalent work experience
· PC/Workstation usage skills in a Windows environment are required
Knowledge required is intermediate:
· LOB knowledge
· Business processes and procedures
· Product knowledge
· Knowledge of business software applications
Work schedule: Monday – Friday / 8am – 5pm, with some flexibility on start and end time.