Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that oganization. They are the top in the financial industry and they may be looking for you!
My client is in search of a Envelope Processor who will be responsible for ensuring that no items are left in envelopes after the contents are processed. Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Envelope Processing (Candling)
- Attention to detail
- Able to open ziplock-type bags
- Work a table with direct lighting
- Work in a team of 2 people
- Work at a moderate pace, with limited supervision
- Use shredding machine safely
- Must demonstrate integrity, high morale and a positive attitude
Government Security Clearance may be required for this position. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Employment History
- Proof of legal U.S. residence for up to 7 years
- This position may require you to work non-traditional hours and/or additional hours as business needs arise.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com