Are you interested iin working for a company who embraces differences and builds inclusion?
Our customer is now hiring for 1st shift Assemblers (6:00 AM to 2:30 PM, Monday to Friday) to work at their 650,000 square foot facility in Middletown, Pa.
The ideal candidate will have some basic manufacturing/warehouse experience that includes some assembly, boxing, and lifting. The main responsibility will be to assemble large racks that house Servers for their larger clients such as Microsoft and Amazon.
- Ability to use hand tools such as electric screwdrivers, band cutters and hammers (training provided)
- Capable of lifting up to 40 lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Team oriented and willing to help the team reach daily goals
- Attention to detail required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- 40 hr. work week; plus, overtime as needed to fulfill production requirements
- Able to work in a non-climate-controlled warehouse environment
- Must be able to pass drug and background screen