Are you interested iin working for a company who embraces differences and builds inclusion? Our customer is now hiring for 1st shift Assemblers (6:00 AM to 2:30 PM, Monday to Friday) to work at their 650,000 square foot facility in Middletown, Pa.
The ideal candidate will have some basic manufacturing/warehouse experience that includes some assembly, boxing, and lifting. The main responsibility will be to assemble large racks that house Servers for their larger clients such as Microsoft and Amazon. This is a Temp to Hire opportunity.
- Ability to use hand tools such as electric screwdrivers, band cutters and hammers (training provided)
- Capable of lifting up to 40 lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Team oriented and willing to help the team reach daily goals
- Attention to detail required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- 40 hr. work week; plus, overtime as needed to fulfill production requirements
- Able to work in a non-climate-controlled warehouse environment
- Pre-employment drug and background screen is required