Love coding? Want to create technology that matters? Begin your technology career today by joining our client’s Information Technology team through their College Hire program! This 12-month cohort program designed for recent Computer Science/Computer Engineering grads is the start of a fulltime career with an industry leader building the future of technology for the housing/finance industry.
As a Technology Analyst in Software Development – Programming, you will be working in the following areas:
- Participate as a member of a project team to develop innovative, high-quality software solutions in an Agile development environment
- Develop, modify, and design software based on requirements/design specifications
- Help define business and user needs and processes; identify solutions, work with project team/sponsors in identifying best solution
- Participate in requirements analysis; help design applications based on system requirements; promote top code quality and solve meaningful issues related to performance tuning and scalability
- Build enhancements within existing applications to optimize efficiency
- Support implementation of software application changes with aggressive deployment timelines.
- Support core applications, including providing fixes to production defects and making enhancements
- Quickly evaluate defects, investigate causes and come up with solutions to address defects
- Provide production support and providing clear communication to on the resolution of incidents
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field – obtained in 2018, 2019 or 2020
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Experience with coding practices and languages (such as Java, C/C++, Python, Angular/Springboot, MongoDB/Postgres, OpenShift/Docker or others)
- Knowledge of Agile software development project methodologies preferred
- Demonstrated analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized, ability to meet deadlines, work independently, manage multiple priorities
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Ability to work effectively and productively in a team or independently
- Technology-first mindset, outstanding analytical skills and drive for innovation
- Willingness to try new things, spot opportunity and learn fast!