Our client has invested in a digital strategy that is a multi-year strategic initiative to replace their current system. The overall strategy is to build & implement an end to end proprietary platform that leverages emerging technologies both internal and external.
This role will be responsible for analytic functions in support of the Transformation Initiative. This candidate will be responsible for the analysis and migration of Customer Profiles from current platform into the newly developing platform. The candidate will be responsible for reviewing current processing instructions, validating and developing customer profile parameters onto the new platform and performing quality assurance on system outputs. In addition to these responsibilities, the candidate will effectively communicate findings and progress on a regular basis. This position requires independent decision making and flexibility, as the job responsibilities may increase based on the business needs of the group.
Job skill training will be provided as needed.
- Med to Advanced Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, reports generation)
- Strong communication skills, comfortable with interacting in team meetings, comfortable with asking questions to refine process
- Strong writing ability (technical writing, copywriting, editing)
- Analytical mindset
Key Tech Skills
- Excel (Med to advance level) Excel assessment part of process
- Strong writing ablity, Business writing assessment part of process
- MS Word
- MS Link
- Data Analysis (Data Accuracy)
- Validation testing exp
Nice to have
- Access Database (Migrating to online proprietary DB)
- Lock Box exp
- Review current lockbox process instructions, I identify possible gaps in process, edit and update as needed
- Speak with current operations team to refine and fix discrepancies using MS Link Messenger
- Meet when necessary with teammates (3-4 times weekly on AVG)
- 1st Week Lock Box process and overall familiarity
- 2nd Week Training on specific tasks and responsibilities
- 3rd Week Hands on training under QC with Supervisor