Are you looking for an inclusive company culture to ease the transition from college into the workforce? Join our client’s talented team delivering critical support to their customers. Work in an innovative and engaging environment with experienced colleagues who will challenge you to grow as a professional and develop new skills while shaping your career vision.
This Program will involve continuous business and skills training to set you up for success! As part of the College Analyst cohort, you will receive support through mentorship and buddy programs, as well as group activities and best-in-class learning opportunities with senior leadership.
- In this role you will be supporting the business to build tools that will fundamentally change the mortgage origination, delivery, and securitizations process
- You will be encouraged to work collaboratively with internal and external partners representing various groups across the organization
- You will build relationships and learn to connect with customers respectfully in a “partnership” style
- By collaborating with your team, you will review, understand and act on customer feedback
- You will partner with other Business Analysts within your team and assist them in finding patterns and relationships in data
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Analytics
- Graduation in 2019 or 2020 with availability to begin full time employment in our January 2021 cohort
- Graduation no more than 18 months prior to start date
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Must be a standout colleague and able to work collaboratively