Are you looking for an inclusive company culture to ease the transition from college into the workforce? Join our client’s talented finance team delivering critical support to their customers. Work in an innovative and engaging environment with experienced colleagues who will challenge you to grow as a professional and develop new skills while shaping your career vision.
This two-year rotational program will provide you with experiences and resources to set you up for a rewarding and successful career in accounting and finance! As part of the Finance Analyst Rotation Program cohort, you will receive support through mentorship and buddy programs, as well as group activities and events and learning opportunities with senior leadership.
- Finance is an internal support organization that is instrumental in helping our client achieve strategic objectives critical to establishing itself as a marketplace leader.
- Supporting various divisions, by understanding their business needs and assisting them with the analysis and data needed to make the best decisions. As an analyst in the Finance Analyst Rotation Program, you will have the opportunity to experience the company’s impact firsthand as you participate in a rotation from each of the following categories:
- Financial Close Process
- Management Reporting and Analytics
- Specialized Finance and Partner Collaboration
- Support activities related to “closing the books” and producing accurate GAAP financial statements.
- Develop your business understanding by reporting on and analyzing data.
- Assist in preparing unbiased financial reports on business performance for internal management.
- Gain an understanding of specialized areas of the Finance Division and related areas of the company.
- Solve complex business problems and find viable solutions.
- Build relationships and learn to connect with colleagues collaboratively.
- Minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics
- Graduation no more than 18 months prior to start date (June 2019 – December 2020)
- Availability for occasional work beyond core business hours or weekends as needed
Keys to Success in this Role
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, and organizational skills
- Previous accounting or finance related internships strongly preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP, secondary mortgage markets, and fixed income/derivative and mortgage securities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively