Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that organization. They are the top in the financial industry and they may be looking for you!
The Operations Business Analst role will be responsible for testing and analytical functions in support of the many Receivable Operations large scale strategic initiatives. An ideal candidate will have working experience in Receivables Operations, with in interest in understanding the system at a deeper level. This role will be part testing and part business analysis work.
On the testing side, the role will help supplement the Technology feature teams to complete their user stories. Running work and testing scenarios in conjunction with Technology are key responsibilities. Coordinating the Lockbox network sites to ensure they are prepared for the system changes and are poised to shakedown the system after the install is required four times per year. This role will also create and track system defects in JIRA, gathering up all relevant information from the reporter to ensure that both Technology and/or our vendor are clear on the problem at hand. A strong understanding of the Lockbox business will help make this candidate successful. Experience in test automation software is a plus, but not required.
On the analysis side, the candidate will be working closely with Operations to refine user stories. Skills in meeting facilitation and gathering consensus are key. Candidate should be able to create system documentation using flows/diagrams and write feature user guides. Training will be provided on writing well-formed user stories using JIRA. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required for comparing system outputs tracking the development progress of our strategic initiatives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Conducting system testing of both hardware and software in support of the Technology feature teams
- Running work through the Lockbox processing system to certify the user experience on behalf of Operations
- Discovering and documenting positive and negative test scenarios
- Working with Operations to fully analyze enhancements/defects in the system
- Working directly with the Operations staff across the network, serving as a subject matter expert with deep knowledge of the system
- Writing and refining Agile user stories using JIRA, conducting meetings with Operations to gather more information where needed
- Analysis on the development progress of our strategic initiatives and communicates status
- Keeps the Operational flow document inventory evergreen
- Analyzes system performance output to identify gaps
- Working knowledge of Receivables Operations (Lockbox)
- Experience working in JIRA
- Detail-oriented and holds high standards in the accuracy of data
- Proven oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation
- Experience in data analysis in Excel
- Technical experience or education is a plus