Records Management Assistant:
This position reviews content for quality assurance and completeness and follow up on any missing or incomplete information as necessary.
- Coordinate and respond to support inquiries from employees and stakeholders and assist the product team as requested.
- Schedule and plan program level meetings and events.
- Work with the internal teams and vendors to identify and correct problems and implement fixes.
- Review and update documentation.
- Basic analytics reporting and support.
- Document preparation and review will be required for which
- Assist with and execute on marketing initiatives which include event planning and collateral creation.
- Assist the manager with capturing and responding to escalated issues from employees and stakeholders.
- Communicate regularly with manager, team members, and appropriate stakeholders regarding task or project status and opportunities to improve service levels or processes. Escalate issues as appropriate to ensure quality service levels.
- Seek feedback, continuously learn, and take advantage of opportunities to improve know others where possible for the good of the team and department.
- Adhere to company, department, and team standards of professionalism and protocol. Assure that behavior complies with the credo and supports a positive work environment.
- PREFERRED, not required: Bachelor’s degree with a focus on business administration, finance or operations
- 1-3 years of relevant experience or similar capacity.
- Excellent word processing and detailed proofreading skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong aptitude with Microsoft Office and the Microsoft Office ecosystem.
- Ability to coordinate simultaneous projects of varying complexities.
- User-focused, articulate, passionate, independent, collaborative, flexible, innovative, self-motivated.