Quality Control Technician :
The Quality Control Technician performs qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis of raw materials.
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Coordinates testing responsibilities to ensure QA test support according to the needs of Manufacturing to maintain continuous process flow.
- Functions as a team member in the QA Chemical Laboratories to provide timely test analysis information on the status of conformance to requirements.
- Investigates testing abnormalities and implements corrective action.
- Cross-trains in all testing responsibilities to ensure a fully cross-functional laboratory team environment.
- Assists with determination of root causes of non-conformances and recommends corrective actions.
- Maintains laboratory chemical supplies to ensure an adequate supply and prevent testing delays.
- Audits documentation, device history records, and test methods for compliance.
- Assists with special projects by supporting the development of new test methods of performing investigative test analyses as required.
- Assists in projects including the validation of test methods and transfer of new products/processes/test methods.