Financial - Analyst
The Financial Analyst is responsible for the payment and verification of plan expenses and quarterly expense analysis.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform various complex data analytics and reconciliations to ensure data integrity across internal and external systems for our qualified and non-qualified plans
- Conduct transactional case audits for participant events and transactions
- Responsible to prepare a thorough analysis on employee movement and assess the impact on our Guaranteed Interest Contracts
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, and VLOOKUP).
- Accounting/Finance or benefits administration experience
- Strong knowledge of data flows and interfaces is required.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with excellent analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, strong multitasking abilities and proven leadership and project management skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive problem solver adept at achieving results individually...