The Database Specialist is responsible for researching and processing user access in procurement system. Handling and resolving all workflow (site coordinator) exception in procurement system.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Enter data into databases (i.e., names, addresses, etc.)
- Conduct queries
- Analyze data
- Create/design reports or forms (i.e., mailing lists, customer records, etc.).
- Modify databases
Additional Responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for support to include PO force closure, mismatch resolution, and functional audits (creation, modification, and maintenance.)
- Provide support to sourcing associates in the sourcing portal. Including user setup and error resolution.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete responses to customer inquiries received via specified intake channels - email, chat, call or supplier portal
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the team and manager.
- Track, route and redirect problems to appropriate resources
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with customers and team members.
- Possess strong knowledge of database software (i.e., Microsoft Access) and possibly other software (i.e., word processing, presentation graphics, etc.)
- Has strong project management, communication and organization skills