Data Entry Operator / Analyst
The Data Entry Analyst is needed to support re-creation of clinical trial data into electronic system. Potentially re-creating approximately 1000 site records, 2000 study staff records, 1500 submission records, 2000 subject records.
This position performs low-volume data entry (average: 5,000 to 8,000 keystrokes per hour). Position will work in Eastern Standard Time Zone, Monday through Friday, from 8a-5p, with a one-hour break, except for National Holidays.
- Performs basic management of electronic files (i.e., print, copy, transfer and delete).
- Uses word processing, spreadsheet, database or other software on a computer.
- Accesses information from a computer and/or maintains a computer database.
- Enters data for envelopes, labels, form letters and correspondence.
- Formats and produce documents.
- Detects and correct errors.
- Communicate project status and updates to larger integration team
- Can also use basic office equipment (including a photocopy machine, facsimile machine, binding machine, etc.) and has the ability to follow instructions.
- PC knowledge to include Word, Excel required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
Preferred Experience (but not required)
- Knowledge of the Clinical Trial Management process is preferred.
- Experience working with Medidata CTMS is preferred, but not required.
A high school degree or equivalent degree required.