SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC is partnering with Rangam Consultants!
Offering Bonuses: Up to $500.00 - Willing to train!
Are you interested iin working for a company who embraces differences and builds inclusion? Our customer (Schneider Electric) is now hiring for Assemblers to work at their 650,000 square foot facility in Middletown, PA.
The ideal candidate will have some basic manufacturing/warehouse experience that includes some assembly, boxing, and lifting. The main responsibility will be to assemble large racks that house Servers for their larger clients such as Microsoft and Amazon. This is a Temp to Hire opportunity.
Fulltime benefits offered upon conversion (no waiting period):
- Medical benefits including dental and vision, life and accidental death, disability and HAS for employee, spouse and family
- MDLive and health advocacy solutions
- Employee wellbeing program (Virgin pulse) in which employees can get up $400 dollars a year following healthy habits, yearly free health evaluations, and free flu shots for the employee and family
- 401K matching up to 6%
- Employee assistance program for employee and family
Vacation & Holidays
- Holidays 11 days (4 of the employee’s choice)
- PTO 15 days and+ after years of service
Employee Perks & Benefits
- Employee discount portal
- Employee share plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Money Coaching
- Student Loan Refinance
- Once a year new steel toe shoes provided
- High visibility vests and t-shirts provided
- Great work environment, safe (see COVID Safety Program) and culture as well as development, training and flexible hours
Performance/Recognition & Employee Engagement
- Yearly performance appraisal & award (depending on employees rating and performance)
- Perfect Attendance bonus every 6 months
- Employee of the month, managers selection, birthday and milestones
- Employee Engagement Events, such as safety celebration, Diversity and Inclusion, Mother’s Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Community events
1st shift timing - 6:30am - 2:30PM (M-F)
- Ability to use hand tools such as electric screwdrivers, band cutters and hammers (training provided)
- Capable of lifting up to 40 lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Team oriented and willing to help the team reach daily goals
- Attention to detail required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- 40 hr. work week; plus, overtime as needed to fulfill production requirements
- Able to work in a non-climate-controlled warehouse environment
- Pre-employment drug and background screen is required
Take a video tour through the link below (2:01 min);