Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that organization. They are the top in the pharmaceutical industry, and they may be looking for you!
Our client is seeking a highly motivated scientist for a contract position to support thier Drug Product Development group. The role will be a dynamic mix of remote (i.e. computer-based) and laboratory-facing research, in addition to significant opportunities for working closely with other laboratory-based scientists.
Top Three Critical Skills:
- Degree & background in biochemistry
- 0-3 Years of Experience
- Experience with automated instruments
Nice to have skills:
- knowledge of protein chemistry
- Prior general wet-laboratory experience
- Additional background or knowledge of chemical biology, structural biology or protein engineering concepts.
This position may require you to work non-traditional hours and/or additional hours as business needs arise