Roles and Responsibility:
- Will collaborate closely with Java, Python and Data architects for design work and develop secure and scalable application solutions.
- Will take a deep dive on the architecture of existing systems to enhance the quality of the deliverables and minimize the support.
- Run machine learning experiments
- Validate the model predictions to ensure the accuracy
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Provide code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Must Have Skills/experiences:
- 5+ years successful experience in AI-relevant fields, such as machine learning, deep learning, multi-agent systems, planning, and data science.
- Documented ability to articulate AI-specific challenges, discuss critical issues, and identify gaps.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) along with ability to foster relationship development with sponsors.
- Experience with programming languages such as C++ and Python.
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning, Natural Language Processing large scale implementation using open source libraries such as TensorFlow, Theano, scikit-learn, spaCY, Word2Vec, Glove, etc
- Creating, deploying, and interfacing with web services (REST APIs, etc.) and microservice architectures.
- Production experience with Python, AWS, Kubernetes, and/or Docker
- Production experience with Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, and/or Data Science, with one or more general purpose languages (we use Python+, PyTorch on our team)