Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that organization. They are the top in the financial industry, and they may be looking for you!
My client is in search of a Data Key Entry Specialist who will be responsible for data keying information and expected to maintain high levels of productivity and accuracy daily. Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Responsible for data keying and expected to maintain high levels of productivity and accuracy daily.
Inserting customer and account data by inputting text and numerical information from source documents; Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors; Correcting inaccuracies and validating output.; Keeping information confidential
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Remittance Processing &/or Banking experience, a plus
Top Three Critical Skills:
- Ability to confirm and/or correct data
- Alphanumeric data entry skills (8000 KSPH)
- Follow outlined processes and procedures accurately
- No remote work available for this role
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Efficient rate of productivity and high rate of accuracy
- Government Security Clearance may be required for this position.
- This includes, but is not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Employment History
- Proof of legal U.S. residence for up to 7 years
This position may require you to work non-traditional hours and/or additional hours as business needs arise