SourceAbled leverages strong ties to Fortune 500 employers, partnerships with the disability community, and the latest technologies to deliver an integrated solution for attracting and hiring qualified talent with unique abilities.
Our client is looking for a candidate with Autism, disabilities, or other neurodiversities to fill a Documents Processor role in Louisville, KY. This client is a primary leader and innovator in the financial industry, and they may be looking for you!
The Documents Processor will be responsible for handling a variety of functions centered on the processing of data and documentation including documentation review, document handling, document preparation, document processing, transaction processing, remittance processing, and data entry. Transfer information with efficient technology services to an output file for updating. May involve the physical and electronic handling of information.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Remittance Processing &/or Banking experience, a plus
Top Three Critical Skills:
- Sorting, filing and distributing work
- Alphanumeric data entry skills
- Scanning documents
- No remote work available for this role
- Work Schedule: Monday, Thursday and Friday 20Hrs per week
- Ongoing Contingent role
- Government Security Clearance may be required for this position.
- This includes, but is not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Employment History
- Proof of legal U.S. residence for up to 7 years
This position may require you to work non-traditional hours and/or additional hours as business needs arise