SourceAbled leverages strong ties to Fortune 500 employers, partnerships with the disability community, and the latest technologies to deliver an integrated solution for attracting and hiring qualified talent with unique abilities.
Our client is looking for a candidate with Autism, disabilities, or other neurodiversities to fill a Documents Processor role in Binghamton, NY. This client is a primary leader and innovator in the financial industry, and they may be looking for you! to fill a Documents Processor role in Binghamton, NY. This client is a primary leader and innovator in the financial industry, and they may be looking for you!
The Data Key Entry Specialist will be responsible for data keying information and expected to maintain high levels of productivity and accuracy daily. Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Responsible for data keying and expected to maintain high levels of productivity and accuracy daily. Inserting customer and account data by inputting text and numerical information from source documents; Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors; Correcting inaccuracies and validating output.; Keeping information confidential
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Remittance Processing &/or Banking experience, a plus
Top Three Critical Skills:
- Ability to confirm and/or correct data
- Alphanumeric data entry skills (6000 KSPH)
- Follow outlined processes and procedures accurately
- No remote work available for this role
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Efficient rate of productivity and high rate of accuracy
- Government Security Clearance may be required for this position.
- This includes, but is not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Employment History
- Proof of legal U.S. residence for up to 7 years
This position may require you to work non-traditional hours and/or additional hours as business needs arise