Rangam is looking for a curious and passionate Data Delivery Architect to connect our data scientists with the right data across the firm, via systems that make access both easy and secure, and with the tools for next generation insights. Could that be you?
This is a hands-on role, so we’re looking for an exceptionally curious and ambitious team member who can help to extract true business value from data. Working in coordination with Analytic teams and Technology departments, data delivery architects execute effective organization management and data pipeline strategies to get the right data, in the right platforms, with the right analytical tools.
As a Data Delivery Architect in the Home Lending domain, you will be heavily involved in the design of a new Data Marts and investigation across business groups to identify the authoritative data sources for key business measures. The ideal candidat will be especially strong in analysis, have strong technical and interpersonal skills, thrive in a collaborative environment and employ a ground-up approach to problem solving.
You are a strong candidate if you:
- Have a love to solve problems, curiosity to meet new business partners and explore the unknown, and an excitement when you learn something new
- Have a solid understanding of data structures, data manipulation, metadata, data security, and data quality management
- Write data transformation logic in languages such as Python, SQL, SAS, Spark, or Scala, including coding skills to profile, wrangle, and prepare data from diverse sources
- 3-5 years of experience in data, analytics, or related technical roles
Bonus points if you:
- Experience with delivering solutions through agile methodology and project management methodologies
- Have an understanding of big data disciplines, Agile (scrum) methodologies, and new technologies
- Have a unique combination of technical skills, storytelling, and intuition to understand what is happening to data from inception to model to business decision