SourceAbled leverages strong ties to Fortune 500 employers, partnerships with the disability community, and the latest technologies to deliver an integrated solution for attracting and hiring qualified talent with unique abilities.
Our client is looking for a candidate with Autism, disabilities, or other neurodiversities to fill an Analyst role in Downtown Chicago. This client is a primary leader and innovator in the financial industry, and they may be looking for you!
The candidate will be responsible for the analysis and migration of Customer Profiles from current platform into the newly developing platform. The candidate will be responsible for reviewing current processing instructions, validating and developing customer profile parameters onto the new platform and performing quality assurance on system outputs. In addition to these responsibilities, the candidate will effectively communicate findings and progress on a regular basis. This position requires independent decision making and flexibility, as the job responsibilities may increase based on the business needs of the group.
Job skill training will be provided as needed.
- Med to Advanced Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, reports generation)
- Strong communication skills, comfortable with interacting in team meetings, comfortable with asking questions to refine process
- Strong writing ability (technical writing, copywriting, editing)
- Analytical mindset
Key Tech Skills
- Excel (Med to advance level) Excel assessment part of process
- Strong writing ablity, Business writing assessment part of process
- MS Word
- MS Link
- Data Analysis (Data Accuracy)
- Validation testing exp
Nice to have
- Access Database (Migrating to online proprietary DB)
- Lock Box exp
- Review current lockbox process instructions, I identify possible gaps in process, edit and update as needed
- Speak with current operations team to refine and fix discrepancies using MS Link Messenger
- Meet when necessary with teammates (3-4 times weekly on AVG)