At Rangam, our pride is in the diversity that we bring to the workforce by hiring talented candidate. SourceAbled connects corporations to the Autism community through revolutionary combination of technology and collaboration.
It is designed to attract and hire qualified talent with unique abilities.
We work to introduce career opportunities that align with diverse unique skills and preferences.
We have over 100 years of collective experience across multiple industries and workforce development initiatives.
As a result, we have established strong ties with support agencies, suppliers, employers, and advocacy groups at both local and national levels.
Must be able to:
- Create a positive company image among potential candidates.
- Build lasting and deep relationships with potential neurodiverse candidates to promote Rangam & SourceAbled as an employer of choice for diverse talent
- Build a broad pipeline of talent pool for various roles that our clients put forward to us
- Leverage the latest technologies, workforce expertise and strong ties to disability community.
- Assist in building and elevating relationships with major national and local diversity organizations to ensure robust candidate pool
- Meet candidates and consultants and guide them through out the process.
- Connect with Carrier coaches and POC for diverse individuals
- Sourcing and recruiting will be part of everyday responsibility.
- Job readiness coaching
- Resume building
- Work skills assessments
- Interview preparations – Social interaction preparation
- Professional development & life-skills training
- Maintain candidate/joiner relationships after onboarding by conducting 30 / 60 day checkpoints
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency are critical to this position.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly and appropriately to departmental staffing needs.
- Consultative-oriented sales approach a plus.
- Ability to generate referrals and follow up with them
- 2-3 plus years working with neurodiverse candidates
- Experience using social media marketing platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter and establishing metrics/analytics specifically for the Talent Acquisition function;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sourcing & recruiting engineering talent strongly preferred
- Agency or in house recruiting experience a must
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to sourcing and engaging candidates
- Strong technical and analytical skills, including significant experience using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Must be able to travel for key strategic events when needed