The successful candidate will work in the Corporate and Investment Bank Technology group as a QA Analyst. This position is for the Analyst to join an Agile team.
The team is a cross-functional team responsible for the end-to-end development and testing of the application. While each team member has a primary skill set, they are also expected to learn and contribute to areas outside of their primary skill set. The team is highly collaborative and values continuous improvement and open communication.
The day to day activities of the role will encompass the full project lifecycle including:
- Works closely with business analysis and development teams to ensure applications meet business and technical requirements and are of high quality.
- Analysis of business and technical requirements.
- Development of Test Strategies and Test Plans as needed.
- Development and Execution of Automated and Manual Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Communication of Test Results.
- Documenting and tracking of any defects and / or issues that do not meet requirements.
- Working knowledge of Agile testing processes.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Experience with Selenium.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Working on Agile team
- Demonstrate Continual Improvement in terms of Individual Performance, and approach
- Strong communication and team-working skills
- Bright and enthusiastic, self-starter
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Skills Matrix Performance Tester.xlsx