The successful candidate will work in the Corporate and Investment Bank Technology group as an Application Support Analyst.
The Application Support team is highly collaborative and values continuous improvement and open communication.
The day to day activities of the role will involve maintaining the application system and the daily operations:
- Provides production support for all internally and externally developed systems.
- Ensuring that application service is delivered in an uninterrupted manner.
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization’s systems
- Developing reports for teams across the business
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases & basic network configuration.
- Working Knowledge of IT Hardware and Software.
- Ability to learn and master employer-specific software.
- Complex problem solving.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to diagnose & address application
- Demonstrate Continual Improvement in terms of Individual Performance, and approach
- Strong communication and team-working skills
- Bright and enthusiastic, self-starter
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills