As a member of the Centralized Support Services (CSS) Centralized UAT and Release Support team you will apply your seasoned software automation experience to work closely with UAT Managers, Analysts and Specialists in support of identifying and escalating system issues, lead follow up on testing efforts and communicate results. As a UAT Automation Lead you will develop and build framework necessary to support the automated execution of User Acceptance test case scenarios. This role supports identifying and mitigating pre-production (test) defects and maintaining a sustainable automation framework for UAT. As a member of the team, you will be an advocate for the business ensuring positive and negative results from testing are communicated, tracked, not repeated, and ultimately demonstrate to business partners that functionality is as expected.
- Articulate and deliver on ideas from concept through to implementation
- Exercise good testing principles as well as good defect management
- Lead and influence large cross-functional teams and people at a variety of levels internally and externally
- Utilize strong VB scripting, Excel Macros, QTP skills
- Establish collaborative relationships with other teams to ensure success of project test phases
- Ensure automation tests adhere to established process and standards
- Effectively manage multiple streams of work and organize self (and others) to deliver on time
- Identify process simplification opportunities for overall reporting
- Act as a key contributor in the continued development of tools, Frameworks & technique to improve productivity and quality of User Acceptance Testing - Continuously improving automation framework
- Create testing automation framework to analyze system performance to ensure high availability and continuity of processing with a variety of tools using Automation script development skills (well versed in programming languages)
- Identify Automation Test Environment requirements and design for complex cross functional software systems using disciplined software design processes
- Work with operational reporting team and business partners to automate or simplify existing processes, ensure data quality & consistency
- Develop automation scripts/tools for continuous deployments
- Contribute to Ever-green maintenance of Regression test script library
- Testing Script development using any Testing Tools (QTP,UFT, Selenium etc.,)
- Web testing methods and ability to write SQL queries (SQL Server 2012 and higher)
- Communicate effectively (verbally and written) on both a technical and business level
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle with a specialty in testing process and methodologies (Waterfall and Agile)
- Minimum 5 years of software automation testing experience.
- At least 3 years of Automation and Framework development.
- At least 3 - 5 years of Automation scripting, writing queries.
- Jenkins, Selenium, Cucumber exp
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as problem solving skills.
- Good team player experienced in working with cross-functional as well as global teams.