Our Fraud Team ensures our customers receive the best fraud detection and protection in the industry. This team is comprised of 4 major business functions:
- Fraud Plastics which handles all credit card & debit card transactions.
- Retail Fraud Prevention which handles fraud decisioning based upon tool utilization & analysis for Electronic Money Movement, Deposit/Check Review, New Account Screening, Kite, Inclearing, and Fraud Hotline.
- Card Disputes & Recovery is responsible for processing and resolving customer claims and inquires related to non-fraud and fraud related transactions on Chase credit cards.
- Retail Customer Claims assists customers with electronic/check fraudulent & merchant dispute transactions on Debit Card, ATM, ACH, Checks, and Chase Online for consumer and business accounts for all lines of business. The function decisions claims for payment or denial according to federally regulated guidelines.
- Resolve employee and escalated customer problems and inquires
- Operates with urgency and meet deadlines
- Communicate both verbally and written
- Ability to influence internal and external business partners
- Relationship management
Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Conflict resolution skills
- Prioritize diverse workloads
- Participates in execution of strategy
- Specialized functional or technical knowledge that allows for independent thought and action on important department activities
- Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
- Drive risk and control initiatives
- Experience with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
Work schedules vary and could include a schedule that includes working in the evening and on the weekend
Our team members are dynamic. They seek opportunities to take initiative, adjust quickly to change, have a positive attitude, and take responsibility for results. They are able to deliver a great customer experience, even when handling challenging situations by offering customers alternative solutions and enhanced products.