As a UAT Analyst, you will perform User Acceptance testing which includes functional testing and end to end system testing, with customer experience as the main focus. You will also develop test scripts based upon business requirements and processes, in line with defined workflows and use cases; process transactions from system entry to exit; test functionality delivered across applications and workflows; and test applications to demonstrate that relevant existing system functionality continues to operate as expected through regression testing. Additionally part of the core responsibilities will be to facilitate direct testing with JPMC customers and conduct new functionality training sessions with members of the JPMC training team.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop testing processes and approaches according to JPMC standards.
- Assist in designing and ensuring overall integrity of the testing strategy.
- Work with appropriate business and technology leads to determine the acceptable range for test results and performance.
- Help design, develop and implement test plans, scripts, and tools using the detailed business requirements document provided by the business analysts.
- Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate data for testing, and prepare that data for the test cases.
- Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
- Facilitate resolution and communication of cross-application/organization architectural issues and decisions.
- Assess and revise test sequence and scope based upon test results and/or changes in product design.
- Coordinate component, system and documentation testing with the appropriate technical groups and Release Management.
- Document test procedures and findings.
- Reconcile test results from different tests and different groups.
- Assess readiness and deviation of product/project performance based upon test results and product specifications.
- Perform the tests in both the QA and contingency/backup environments.
- bachelor degree, specialized training, or equivalent 2 year work experience
- Expert knowledge of application(s) under responsibility and underlying infrastructure
- Applications development or quality assurance testing experience required
- Experience creating detailed test cases/scripts for technical and/or business clients
- Experience creating functional and technical documentation
- Experience with manual testing, testing tools, writing test plans, and reviewing test cases
- Knowledge of testing methodology
- Familiarity of the JIRA Application
- Familiarity with the Agile Methodology
- Excellent relationship management and communication (oral and written) skills
- Excellent organizational, project management, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Experience with reviewing and analyzing Business Requirements
- Ability to converse with both Technical and Business Partners in Technical or Business terms is needed
- Proficient with Microsoft products including: Word, Excel, Access, Project, Visio
- Familiarity with paper record digitalization processes and methods preferred