Rangam is hiring candidates with disabilities (including autism and other neurodivergence) who have strong attention to detail for Warehouse Operator/Inspector positions in Jacksonville, FL.
This position requires onsite, warehouse/manufacturing-based work. COVID protocols are required including wearing of masks and pre-shift health report.
Operators are responsible for receiving, inspecting, and repackaging of product arriving from distribution department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verify quantities of product received
- Visual inspection of finished products for any defects
- Using conveyors and manual effort to separate and repackage products based on customer requirements
- Review and implement all quality and safety requirements.
Successful candidates will have:
- Attention to detail (products have multi-digit codes)
- Basic math abilities
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrated strong work ethic
- Ability to wear a lab coat and mask
- 0-2 Years Work Experience
- Manufacturing or warehouse experience is a plus and will take priority over no experience