SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC is partnering with Rangam Consultants!
Are you interested in working for a company who embraces differences and builds inclusion? Our customer, Schneider Electric is now hiring for a 1st Shift (6AM-3PM EST M-F) Forklift Operator to work at their 650,000 square foot facility in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania.
Schneider Electric also offers full-time, part-time, and flexible shift schedules.
Fulltime benefits offered upon conversion (no waiting period):
- Medical benefits including dental and vision, life and accidental death, disability and HAS for employee, spouse, and family.
- MDLive and health advocacy solutions
- Employee wellbeing program (Virgin pulse) in which employees can get up $400 dollars a year following healthy habits, yearly free health evaluations, and free flu shots for the employee and family.
- 401K matching up to 6%.
- Employee assistance program for employee and family
Vacation & Holidays
- Holidays 11 days (4 of the employee’s choice).
- PTO 15 days and+ after years of service
Employee Perks & Benefits
- Employee discount portal, Employee share plan, Tuition reimbursement, Money Coaching, Student Loan Refinance
- Once a year new steel toe shoes provided.
- High visibility vests and t-shirts provided.
- Great work environment, safe (see COVID Safety Program) and culture as well as development, training, and flexible hours.
Performance/Recognition & Employee Engagement
- Yearly performance appraisal & award (depending on employees rating and performance).
- Perfect Attendance bonus every 6 months.
- Employee of the month, managers selection, birthday, and milestones
- Employee Engagement Events, such as safety celebration, Diversity and Inclusion, Mother’s Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Community events
- The associate will be picking product, they will pack, build pallets for shipment, have minimal computer usage.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry 40 lbs. through the shift.
- They must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Communicate within a team, trained to operate power industrial truck or PIT.
- Work well with others in team environment.
- No High School diploma or GED required
- You are safety minded, team oriented and have a great attitude.
- You have previous warehousing experience.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able perform moderate physical activity throughout your shift.
- Must be able to lift to 40 pounds throughout your shift.