SourceAbled is looking for Information Management Specialist candidates for our client on a contingent contract. Rangam SourceAbled team has partnered with a global pharmaceutical firm whose goal is to improve healthcare and potentially transform millions of lives. Consider joining this global community as they unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a better place.
The Information Management Specialist role identifies, acquires, analyzes, and summarizes business data or information, to support innovation and decision-making within business processes. Candidates with autism, neurodivergence and/or disabilities highly encouraged to apply.
- Identifies tools, products, information, and approaches to support training system compliance
- Integrates data and information from disparate sources
- Incorporates data into databases or information products
- Compiles reports and/or appropriate outputs
- Interacts with colleagues, business, and project staff to facilitate data transfer, access, and effective use of processes within IT to support maximum use and value of information and data
- Ensures a consistent approach for the training in the use of knowledge, information, and/or data resources and services to support effective decision making
- Provides expertise on information sources that support client needs
- Formulates information queries and analyzes results
- Evaluates and selects information resources