Rangam SourceAbled team has partnered with a global pharmaceutical firm whose goal is to improve healthcare and potentially transform millions of lives. This client is looking for a candidate with Autism, a disability, or a neurodivergent individual to fill a as a Business Systems Analyst. Consider joining this global community as they unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a better place.
The Business System Analyst will provide coordination for systems design, deployment, and support escalation for IT solutions supporting vaccine production. Focus will be on manufacturing, quality, lab systems, and other Digital Enablement solutions that support vaccine production.
Accountable for overseeing solution deployment, alignment of solution with client requirements, escalation of systems support issues, and consulting/coordination of deliverables in partnership with various solution teams and external service providers. Will work closely with Vaccine Program Business Analysts and Program Manager to deliver all IT/Digital solutions for the Vaccine Program.
Responsibilities can include but not limited to:
- Builds strong relationships with clients to translate business needs into existing or new Digital solutions, provide support, and understand their support requirements
- Contributes to IT project delivery by providing general and broad technical expertise throughout all phases of the development life cycle, including technical assessments, troubleshooting, design and engineering activities in support of complex software and hardware systems comprised of many technical components
- Support deployment of manufacturing, lab systems, and other production supporting solutions
- Oversees the installation and configuration of application software, both off-the-shelf and developed in-house
- Coordinates the software engineering disciplines to ensure a holistic design and all aspects of the potential solution are well integrated and functioning in harmony
- Provides consultation on the design and engineering of system solutions and implementations
- Coordinates IT systems projects with site manufacturing colleagues
- Determines impact of site projects and site change controls on IT systems by performing impact assessment and coordinating any resultant IT mitigation activities
- Understands all or most aspects of the hardware and software within the system
- Tracks and resolves user issues while escalating system issues to Subject Matter Experts or supporting team.
- Initial triage/troubleshooting of system related issues associated with vaccine production and works with support teams to resolve
- IT ticket follow up and ensuring resolution with system issues.
- Coordinate supporting functional departments for smooth operation of production activities.
- Ensures all the performed activities comply with respective procedures.
- Initiates change controls related to systems while ensuring their closure and implementation of changes within specific time.
- Identifies deviations/exceptions and escalate to manger by appropriate procedures.
Quality Management and Compliance:
- Adherence to safety procedure
- Assist in Audits
- Assist team tracking procedure updates and manages emergency changes appropriately.
- Bachelor's Degree – CIS, ISM, Business, Engineering, Science or Related Field.
- Computer Skills: Business System Execution and Data Management
- Business process mapping, system architecture mapping, system deployment, training, technical experience, system support, data management and control.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite products
- Language Skills: Effective oral and written communications skills
- Local candidates only can work remote but need to come onsite for meetings
- SharePoint experience or ability to learn it quickly
- Preferred Manufacture and/or Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Have some Project Management or team leadership
- SAP preferred a plus
Skills that are optional, and will give you priority
- Certifications: M1 Yellow Belt and/or APICS
- Computer Skills: AMPS/EBR, Pharmasuite, Recipe Designer, SAP WM, HTML, Java, or object oriented programming
THIS IS A REMOTE ROLE
To find out more about Rangam, SourceAbled, and this role, click the apply button.