SourceAbled is looking for motivated candidates to provide high level of expertise in the design and functionality of business applications for our client who is a leader in the insurance industry.
- Understands the business objectives and how best they can be supported by IT.
- Conceptual design of business applications.
- Reviews and validates the technical design for business applications provided by the supplier.
- Performs quality review checks on project deliverables.
- Validates suppliers estimates.
- Performs impact analysis of application changes across various components.
- Estimates Rough Order of Magnitude to implement new application functionality.
- Specifies and recommends integration and parallel testing criteria.
- Supports the implementation activities, as required.
- Mentors lower-level colleagues.
- Understands customers’ processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the business unit.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent.
- Experience in application development, testing or business.
- Experience in a system analysis role.
- Experience as an Application SME
- Potential for Remote
- Able to actively take part in meetings and conferences.
- Communicate effectively.
- Capable of composing reports and technical explanations.
- Good written and oral skills in local language.
- May require occasional traveling.