SourceAbled is seeking an advanced Application Test Specialist for our client. Position will require you to develop, document, execute, and maintain technical test cases and test data, utilizing testing tools, as required. May include Integration, System, Regression, Performance / Stress / Volume.
Candidates with Autism are encouraged to apply for this Autism At Work program job.
- Analyze system and business requirements for testability
- Report status of test plan execution through defect logs / defect tracking system
- Ensure that acceptance criteria are met
- Assist with resolution of environmental issues; support application development, implementation, and user training activities, as required
- Analyze Test Results; assist with troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis ; validates system design
- Develop test plans, including test scenarios, test objectives, quality criteria and measurement techniques
- Support the Configuration / Change Management groups, as necessary, to ensure smooth transition of code through the lifecycle
- Assist in training of other Testing Specialists
- Oversee workflow and work distribution within testing area; coordinate activities to meet service levels
- Validate acceptance criteria for testing phase; maintains knowledge of business unit processes / products to ensure application adheres to functional and quality requirement
- Provide guidance on the usage of testing tool and development of test Scenario, test Objective, and test Case to Levels I and II Test Specialists
- Participate in depth analysis and development of new or revised standards, methodologies, and processes within Testing; develops training material, as necessary
- 5 years of experience in various application testing capacities or 2 years as Application Test Specialist Level II.