SourceAbled is looking for motivated candidates to design and develop IT architecture strategy, standards, and roadmap. Creates Enterprise architecture delivery (integrated process, applications, data, and technology) in alignment with Enterprise architecture vision and direction. Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in Enterprise Architecture or related field.
- Interprets internal/external business challenges.
- Recommends best practices to improve products, processes, or services.
- Partner closely with infrastructure, integration, and application architect peers.
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class security solutions for a nationwide production environment, spanning both on-premise data centers and multiple cloud platforms.
- Design the key security components of an application migration pipeline from on-premise to cloud, ensuring that workloads are scanned, redesigned, or sandboxed as needed to meet security and compliance guidelines.
- Lead the organization from a strategic perspective by defining and ensure enforcement of security standards, patterns, and frameworks which align to overall business and technology strategy.
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats, and design security architecture elements and artifacts to mitigate threats as they emerge.
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architecture.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture.
- One or more of the following certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP)
- Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
- Key technical skills experience in:
- Security architecture - demonstrating solutions delivery, principles, and emerging technologies.
- Designing and implementing security solutions which includes continuous monitoring and making improvements to those solutions.
- Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security best practices and implementation of solid security principles across the organization, to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Security considerations of cloud computing which includes data breaches, authentication, account hijacking, malicious actors, third parties, APTs, data loss, and DoS attacks.
- Identity and access management (IAM) – the framework of security policies and technologies that limit and track the access of those in an organization to sensitive technology resources.
- Conducting software security testing and the ability to conduct protocol, application, authentication, and malware analysis.
- Experience with ethical hacking and penetration testing, networking protocols, application, and infrastructure architectures
- NIST, ISO27001, COBIT, PCI, NACHA, and COSO frameworks and standards.
- Exceptional communication skills with diverse audiences.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership, project, and team-building skills.
- Ability to lead teams and drive projects and initiatives in multiple departments.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
- Ability to be the enterprise security subject matter expert who can explain technical topics to those without a technical background
- This position operates in an open office working environment which will include normal and customary distractions, noise, and interruptions.
- Sits or stands for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift.
- Occasionally reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Occasionally moves, lifts, carries, and places objects and supplies weighing 0-10 pounds without assistance.
- Listens to, interprets, and differentiates auditory information (e.g., others speaking) at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
- Visually verifies and reads information.
- Visually locates material, resources, and other objects.
- Ability to operate a computer for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift.
- Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate keyboard and other office equipment up to a full work shift.