SourceAbled is looking for servant leaders with a passion for engineering best practices, tools and process and have experience with coaching a team and improving Engineering processes. The candidate will be responsible for the delivery of multiple large-scale projects. Project may include, managing Engineering tradeoff, Architecture guideline, risk, quality, system dependencies, schedule, and budget.
- Hiring responsibilities.
- Leading and mentoring a group of 50+ Managers, Engineers, Analysts, both on-site and offshore.
- Support teams during development and cultivate an Agile Mindset.
- Data driven
- Key partner to the business executive and product management team to build a roadmap that will improve drive growth to the company.
- Translate complex requirements into detailed solution architecture running both on-prem and Cloud.
- Ability to articulate technical diagram with Business and IT audience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in Tech environment building large scale Web Application
- Experience working with Agile. (SAFe Agile preferred)
- Experience managing an Engineering team
- Great understanding of the entire software development lifecycle, including UX, DevOps, an QA.
- Experience with Cloud solutions, Heroku, AWS.
- Hands on experience with Angular.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and partnership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Masters preferred.
- Hands on experience with Java is a plus.
- AWS certifications are a big plus.
- Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing, and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs. maximum, and seeing.