SourceAbled is seeking ETL Reporting Specialists (extract, transform, and load) for our client. Experience should include understanding and defining requirements, analyzing requirements, developing estimates, designing and developing solutions.
Candidates with Autism are encouraged to apply for this Autism At Work program role.
Following the responsibilities
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by team leads / senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within our own company.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within our company.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working on the ETL / Reporting tools. Experience should include: understanding and defining requirements, analyzing requirements, developing estimates, designing and developing solutions
- Minimum 2 years experience with dimensional modeling and data warehouse concepts
- Minimum of 2 years of experience on Database and SQL skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with a Unix
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent years of experience
Tools experience (any of the below)
- ETL – Informatica, MSBI
- Reporting – BO, PowerBi, Tableau, Cognos
Professional Skill Requirements
- Coordinate with client team to get requirements and assign the task to offshore team
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and processes
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain applications
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Analyze requirements to provide technical design solutions to address any technical problems
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code. Package and support deployment of releases
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills